Enjoying the sun!!!
Postage Stamp Swap
Correction of Host name; Tina not Darla
7 sets of 50 pairs by
ease of equal cutting
almost same fabrics for all
sashing and corner stones
slow and steady
Key Fobs - ok for tokens of thanks
not for sale
still working on technique
Pictures can be seen at "thequiltingpot.com"
Current listening pleasure
Book #3 - Voyager by Diana Galbadon
*Please excuse the "lip smacking" during parts of the podcast. I will work on that little annoying habit.
Until next time........
In this episode:
A surprise: Celtic Solstice Reveal
I play pod cast catch up
A new to me podcast discovery (thanks to Nonnie)
A New Year's Eve Finish
A lotta "Bonnie Hunter" goings on....
Daisy (Very Lazy Daisy) reference
Boxy Stars: A leader/ender project
A knitting project for my youngest
Well wishes to those affected by the wintery weather
People powered vintage Singers: quilting will continue
Some Podcaster group activity suggestions
Until next time......
In this episode I talk about:
- Hand Stitched Collage Quilts by Laura Wasilowski
- The Art of Cloth Dyeing by Jane Dunnawold
- Savannah Home
- Scrunchie fiasco
Newish and new Podcast
Where To Start!
I have not pod-faded. I know it's been a long time! Last episode was November 2012. So, in this episode I talk about:
* Vintage Singer sewing machine purchase
* Bonnie Hunter's Quilt Cam: Easy Street, String Geese, upcoming mystery quilt in QM.
* Katie: Crayon quilt adventures
* Tanesha: Art quilt adventures
* Quilt Show: 01-02 February 2013, Orlando, FL; Central FL Fairgrounds
* Savannah Modern Quilt Guild start up
Until Next Time......