What’s been happening:
The big move
*The drive down –my youngest helped
* 2 dogs – an experience
* 4 days on an “air mattress”
* boxes and more boxes
* Curbside trash service – 1x/wk
* No alcohol purchase on Sunday’s!!!
* Debit Card number compromise
New sewing space
* Cutting/ironing corner
* Machine quilting corner
* Sewing/embroidery corner
* TV/DVD/library corner
What I am working on
* NuBee Block Swap
* Whole cloth mini Quilt-Leah Day
* Craftsy Classes Stupendous stitching Carol Ann Waugh/Art Quilting 101(Wendy Butler Berns)
* NY Beauty Blocks
What’s on the radar
* 8” string block swap-SwapBot-Host: Katie(Katies’ Quilting Corner
* Craftsy –Free BOM (Batiks/Kona snow BG)
* Colonial Quilts
* Bernina Dealer
* Initial Longarm class – Tuesday
* Red Bag – tote (free fat qtr, 25% discount 5th Sat, unadvertised specials) -pic
Sew Much More
* Field trip planned
* Spindle spinning on the patio - pic
Finally Doggie Update
* Have settled in
* Gizmo is still fluffy and glued to my leg
* Jodi – 11lbs now, wore the cone of shame, started puppy training classes
* Hardwood floors –lots of sliding
* Loves the yard
**For pics of the thing I talk about, go to TheQuiltingPot.com
Until next time, may all your seams be straight......
The holidays have passed. I hope everyone had good times with friends and family. Just wanted you to know, I took a little mini vacation and skipped a weekend. I spent time with my family and enjoying the "BDSI" and "NYSI". Now that the hustle and bustle is over, there will be a podcast this upcoming weekend. Will have lots to share.
I received several comments regarding the music volume. I want to apologize to all of my listeners, that is if you can still hear, to the volume of the music in my last podcast. I will "take it down a notch" in future podcasts!
Thanks for being gentle with the comments.