In this episode I talk about:
Congratulations to a fellow Podcaster
What I am working on
Saturday recording fail
My Favorite Things
2 small quilts to bind
Twilters: Birds in the Air Swap
QOV and Longarm practice talk
Next Up Quilts:
Churn Dash Stars, by Mary Johnson
Jacobs Ladder, 2-color
Batik Single Irish Chain
Recent Quilt Retreat
BOM Committee: Chair
Embrace Committee: member
Mug Rug Swap
Summer Quilt Challenge
Update on the boys
Until Next time.....
I am back. I hope all had a wonderful holiday season. You know what they say, it's better late than never. Now a bullet list of the content of my podcast. Here ya go!!
* Owl baby wall hanging
Craftsy patterns used: "Hoot N Nanny" and "Owl You Need is Love"
* Jenny Beyer (JB) Craftsy BOM.
BTW, no having fun with the black fabric-hard on the eyes.
* KJ's Black/White/Red quilt (youngest daughter)
Still need borders all around. Next on my list to complete
* Art journalling. What I am participating in
Life Book 2015
* Savannah Quiltfest/Jacksonville Quilt Show (making me happy)
March 2015. Looking forward to it
Jacksonville, FL quilt show, fall 2015
* Sew In for President's Day????
* Civilian life
What work will I do?
* Stamp carving for my art journals
* A little bit of my life's ups and downs
Until next time..............